Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Max is 8 mo. old!

Our Max is the SWEETEST little boy in the world! He has such a fun and cute personality. It is such a blessing to be his mother! He is so smart and he amazes me everyday. I am so grateful that I can now stay at home with him. It's so fun to watch him grow.
Max is such a happy baby! He's even happy when he wakes up from his naps :)
Sometimes I'll hear him playing his little piano or with other toys so I'll peek in to see him smiling and jabbering away with his toys! When he see's me peeking through the door he'll stand up and hang on to his crib and patiently wait for me to pick him up...
It doesn't take much to entertain Max. He is obsessed with the vents in our house. He'll just sit in front of them and run his fingers over them over and over. When he's tired of one vent, he'll move on to the next!
My hair brush is one of Max's favorite toys...lol!SNUGGLY BEAR :) Max LOVES bathtime! When he hears the tub filling up with water he knows that it's bathtime! He'll splash around in the tub all day if I let him. He really hates getting out so I've learned that if I let him sit in the bath while the water drains out of the tub he'll watch the water drain and then when the tub is empty he'll look up at me like "Okay Mom, now I can get out".UTAH vs. BYU party at my parents.
Dave & Max after church in their matching blue dress shirts :)
Max is a great eater!
His favorites: sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, bananas, applesauce & pears.

No comments: