Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving 2009!
My parents hosted my Mom's family this year.
Grandma McGarvey was there along with Grandpa & Grandma Sellers, Uncle Matt & Aunt Becky and their 4 daughters and Uncle Bart & Aunt Lori and their 4 boys and of course Mom, Dad, Chaz, Dave, Max and I. We sure did feel Parker's void and missed him terribly!
The feast was great & the company was even better! It's so fun to get together with family that you don't get to see very often.
I love this time of year when I get to reflect on all of the blessings I have in my life.
I certainly have so much to be thankful for!!!
{Max playing with his Grandma's tupperware :)}{We slept over the night before to help my mom bake...here is Dave sneaking some treats!}
{HAPPY THANKSGIVING!}{Great Grandma Sellers & Max}

No comments: