Wednesday, September 2, 2009

something smells fishy...

The other day I was at Petco and I stopped by the fish tanks to show Max. While we were looking at the fish I saw this little goldfish staring at me with sad little eyes. The next thing I knew I was at home filling up his bowl with water!I'm such a sucker for animals...especially puppies. Everytime I see someone selling them by the side of the road I beg for Dave to stop. If it weren't for Dave we'd probably have a house full of random animals! Remember the kitty cat I took in? haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA. I love your new fish. He is really cute!

Nikki said...

You make me laugh so hard, I can totally picture you in the pet store. I love the fish!

Leah said...

That's a funny story! I can picture you in the pet store, too! Does Max like it?