Monday, September 14, 2009

girl's night p.j. party

Dave had to work late Saturday night so I thought it would be fun to have his cute little sisters (Kat, Jen & Andrea) over for a pajama party!
We ate pizza & breadsticks, did our nails, made a YUMMY fruit pizza and watched the classic girly movie...Twilight!
{Andrea & Kat cutting up fruit for the pizza}

{We had so much fun decorating our fruit pizza!}

{Voila!!!!}

{Pedicure time!}

{Our cute feet, lol!}

I'm so lucky to have such great

sister-in-laws!

Thanks girls for an awesome night!!!

3 comments:

Pretzel's World said...

Ashlie,
Hi again girl. I have been out of the blogging world for awhile. E-mail me with your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog since we are Private.
Your little Max is adorable!
-Nicole Larson Hutchins
beetlebug188@hotmail.com

Nikki said...

I'm jealous-wish I could have been there. My nails are definitely in need of a pedicure! The pizza looked yummy too! Hope you have a great week!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

way fun! lucky to have them so close!...