Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 yr. Anniversary!!

Dave and I just celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary on Feb. 3rd. I am so lucky to be married to Dave. He is the man of my dreams and my BEST friend! I love him so much. The past 2 yrs. have been the happiest years of my life! I'm so looking forward to many many more wonderful years together :)
{Dave had these gorgeous flowers delivered to me at work!}

{We had dinner at Iggy's, Cold Stone for dessert and went to a movie} I LOVE Dave!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Stacey said...

Congrats on making it 2 years already! It sounds like you had a fun time celebrating. By the way, I love your pink shoes with your wedding dress!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Happy Anniversary! Before ya know it that 2 years will be 12 (or 13).... you married into a great family...I may be a bit biased...lol glad you two had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Aniversary.. I feel like it was just the other day I almost had Easton at your wedding. It is so nice to say you have been married for 2 years instead of one.