Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Official-I'm Pregnant!

For those of you left in the world who havn't heard: Dave and I are gonna have a BABY!! It has been sooo hard to keep this to ourselves {we tried for a day or two and gave up!}. So I might as well just put it all out there! We are so excited and couldn't be HAPPIER! I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday where I had my first ultrasound. Dave and I got to see our little baby for the first time and heard the heartbeat :) It was amazing! So you're probably wondering..."where is the baby in the picture???" It's super teeny weeny right now-6.3mm to be exact or the size of a grape. It was a much clearer picture on the ultrasound monitor. We were able to see the baby moving around and saw his/her little heart pumping away. My doctor said that I will be having an utlrasound at each one of my appointments! My next appt. is in a month~I'll be 12 weeks. Our baby is due April 15, 2009!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

SO EXCITING! Congrats again, you guys will be great parents! Kenny and I are so happy for you guys!

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

Yeah!!!!Congratulations!!! Another 'GreAt'! :) April is a good month Peyton was born on the 8th :) Check out my blog and see Ashley and Mavins baby...super cute! We are so excited for you both..a little cousin for Brylee
Love ya! Aunt Tiff

Leah said...

Wasn't it so fun to finally see what's making you feel so yucky! It makes it real, I am excited for you guys. If you have any questions just ask!

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats

Brooke said...

How fun! Congrats to you both! How are you feeling? Are you guys going to find out what your having? I can't wait to hear. Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Ashlie we are so excited for the both of you. This is going to be the best experience.