Friday, August 1, 2008

CUTE Kitty

Well, Lilly is no longer an only child :) Let me tell you how big of a sucker I am! As most of you know, I work in the classifieds dept. at a newspaper. I've worked there for over a year and have probably placed like a hundred ads for free kittens. Not once have I ever had the desire to ever get one....until yesterday! Dave is not a fan of cats (AT ALL!!). I don't know what came over me yesterday, but this is what I came home with....YIKES! It is soo dang cute, but it's hard to get used to the idea of being a cat owner. Lilly has been in heaven! She LOVES the kitty. I think she thinks she's the mom. It's so funny and cute to watch them play. Dave is not happy with me at all...OOPS! I'm having a garage sale tomorrow and just to make Dave feel better I told him that we'll try to find the kitty a good home (hope I'm not too attatched by then). Dave will hardly touch the kitty and won't let me name it :( Soo mean! I guess we'll just have to see what happens.......stay tuned!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe how well they are getting along! It might be a sign! Although, sorry cousin, I am with your husband on this one - I am not into cats either!

Lyndsey said...

I think cats are the perfect friend for a little dog. I thought about getting one for Astro, but Scott wouldn't let me. How can Dave resist that cute little kitty? I'm sad to say that you're already attached.. the pink collar =) We should totally ride the frontrunner & have dinner, it was really fun!

Lyndsey said...

PS- I wanted Jen to win too.. and she did! Yay!

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

OH thats is soo freakin cute! I don't blame you at all! I wouldn't beable to help myself either! Thats so cute that they are getting along so well! Fergie needs a little friend! I wonder how she and Lily would get along?