Tuesday, July 8, 2008

pedicures

I LOVE treating myself to professional pedicures at a spa! But $$$ is tight, so lastnight I gave myself a pedicure (which is not nearly as fun!). Lilly sat right by my side the entire time. She was so curious about what I was doing. (It was so cute!) When I finished up my pedicure, I thought it would be cute to give Lilly a little pedicure of her own....The look on Dave's face was PRICELESS when I showed him our matching hot pink nails! Haha-I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy!! :o)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha. i wanna see them! I always used to try to paint lucy's nails, but she was way too strong and would freak out.:) when r we gonna go campin?

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

How cute!!I want to paint Fergies nails I wonder if she would hold still!!