Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girl's Camp

This past week was my ward's girls camp. I was gone Tuesday-Friday. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad that I could go. The girls in my ward are really cute and I had a lot of fun with them. It is totally different going to girl's camp as a leader-so much more work than I thought! It was definitely worth it though :o)

Up until I left for camp Dave and I had never spent a night apart from one another-so it was kind of hard to be away for so long. {I missed him so much!} When I got home he had cleaned the entire house and had beautiful flowers for me!!! {I HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST HUSBAND!!!!}


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how sweet, Bry would never do something like that, ha ha. Looks like you had fun, I think it would be so fun to be in Young womens cause I wasn't active in the church, so I never got to experience it. I hope someday I will. :) we need to go camping before the end of summer!