Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday Boy!

1 year ago... One year ago I held my little boy in my arms for the first time. It's really hard to believe it's been 1 yr. since my angel came into this world. Max truly has been such a joy to me and I could not have asked for a sweeter baby. He has grown and developed so much over the past year! It's been incredible to watch his sweet little personality emerge and develop! Max has brought so much love and happiness into my life. We have such a special bond and I love him with all of my heart. I feel so blessed to be his mother.
I thought I would start a fun tradition in our family to have a "No Utensils Allowed Spaghetti Dinner" on each of our children's 1st Birthday!
So I covered our table with a plastic table cloth, dumped a pile of spaghetti & meatballs in the middle and we had at it!
It was so much fun & Max LOVED it :)

{Max was so happy when we sang Happy Birthday to him! Look at that cute smile!}{Yummy icecream cake!}{Haha-I love this face!}

No comments: