Friday, March 20, 2009

Not too much longer....

I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and I have dilated 1 cm! The doctor doesn't think that I will make it to my due date (but you never know). Our baby weighs almost 6 lbs. and is in the "birthing position". Dave and I were so excited that when we got home lastnight we started packing our suitcases for the hospital! (I'm sure just because we did that he probably won't be early at all!) It's crazy to think that he could come at anytime now!!! I'm scared and nervous but I cannot wait! Next week is my last week of work. I'm sad to be quiting, I'll really miss my job and friends. It will be so weird to be at home all the time, even though I'm sure I'll be super busy!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Awesome Ashlie! I can't wait for you guys, you must be so excited! You are in our thoughts, we love you!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting. I will be waiting to hear what happens. don't forget your shampoo and conditioner, I forgot mine and it was bad.

Rhett and Tiffanie Jackson said...

good luck! can't wait to meet this little guy! :)