Wednesday, May 21, 2008

david cook wins!

It was a close one...but David Cook was crowned the new "American Idol". I really thought they were both awesome and would have been happy with either one. But Cook was one of my fav's from the beginning.

So with The Hills ending last week (until August) and now that American Idol is over I was feeling kinda sad. And just when I was starting to think that I might have to find something else to do with my time, I remembered that tomorrow night is the 2 hour premiere of "So You Think You Can Dance?" Yay! Gotta love reality TV! (actually it's pretty sad, haha)

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I liked both Davids too. I'm so excited for SYTYCD!!! but sad that all my other shows are done or are ending soon =( We're pathetic but I love it!!!!!!!

Brooke said...

Cute blog! Sorry, I am just getting around to checking it out, we are having internet issues and have had the flu visit our house. Not invited, I might add. We are big fans of AI too and I was so sure that little David would win! I was fine either way too, but after Tuesday night's show, I was sure it was in the bag! Anyway, I am glad you have a blog now, it makes keeping in touch so much easier. All my girlfriends and I from high school are closer now than ever, thanks to blogging. Sad. Anway, welcome!

Anonymous said...

Cook was my fav too! Sad it's over :( Hey, thanks for the cookies! They were still warm and gooey. Dax especially loved them. Thanks for being such a great friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah-when can you come over to help me set up my blog????